introduction of essay about technology .

hanan moff 1 / -  
Hello everyone , I'm saudi arabian student , I studying english literature at uneversity , I need your help to write an introduction of an essay about technology has a possitive or negative effect in our lives ..

thank you I'll really appreciate your help ..
orkhan 12 / 19  
In the current time people can't imagine their life without technology. Surrounding us various technologies are helping people to live their life with more luxury. The technology sector has changed and developed many products. The technology is providing many advantages but also it has some disadvantages. Here we will discuss about both.

Advantages
There are several advantages of technology like
Easier life - With technological machine people are getting help in every sector. Cars and bikes are helping people to reach anywhere quickly. Airplane and superfast trains have been reduced distance between cities and countries. Computer and internet are providing information in simplest way also it has changed way of communication. Now people are doing video conferencing and chatting to communicate with their friends and family used communication technology.

Lesser Mistakes - Machines are helping people to make lesser mistakes. Robots or machines are working accurately and you just need to program them with proper information. Like in production of any automotive most of manufacturing companies are using automatic machines which follow instruction of computer or that person who is operating the machine. And all work gets done perfectly.

Save Time - Technologies are saving our time, for an example you can flew anywhere in the world in lesser time. With computer you can do any work in lesser time and also it help to enhance quality and provide suggestions.

Machines are helping people in kitchen too - like Oven and these are also saving time.
Disadvantages
Every one knows that technology is very helpful but it has some disadvantages too. Because many companies have adopted automatic machines so that they can improve their production with accuracy. As a result many people lost their job.

Similarly house maids are loosing their job because robotic machines are doing their job. Owner need to pay one time only while maid get paid for every month.

However machines and robots look inexpensive and good to use but, when any technical problem occurs in machine or robot, it took much time to fix it and also it can be expensive.

As we found that in technology sector, there are many advantages and disadvantages, even then people can't imagine their life without technology including me.
kurianjoseph1 8 / 18 7  
Hi there write one introduction and we will correct it for you. You can start about technology by something like this

There has been a significant advancement in the field of technology and science over past few decades. These advancement made it possible for human being to walk on moon. Although, these development offers many benefits, some people argue that technology will bring destruction upon earth. This essay will analyse the merits and demerits of technology before a reasonable conclusion can be drawn

Read some example essays to get some idea

Good luck
introduction of an essay about technology has a possitive or negative effect in our lives ..

Well... I can see others have given you good feedback as to how you should get going with this. The following suggestion by kurianjoseph is excellent;

As he suggests, you need to introduce your topic theme. kurian has done it with the first two sentences. Then he brings up the argument in the third sentence and sets up the link to flow into body paras. So, this is a good example how you should do your intro. Do it yourself and post it here and we would provide you with our comments to improve.

Home / Essays / introduction of essay about technology .