Junk food is damaged to health. Some people think education is a good solution while others disagree

Cay nho 3 / 6  

Harmful Effects of Junk Food

Junk food is damaged to health. Some people think education is a solution while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

The excessive consumption of junk food has been the subject of debate. Some people argue that raising awareness of fast food's detrimental effects is a viable solution. Others claim that this opinion is of no value. In this essay, each viewpoints will be discussed and critically evaluated before a final conclusion is drawn.

Firstly, with the advent of mass media, the dissemination of drawbacks of overeating junk food can be ubiquitous and prevalent. People can also have easily access to the information through the orientation programmes by schools and community. Because of that, education is useful and transformative with profound impacts on human behavior. By developing health consciousness, people can enrich their knowledge about the harmful effects of packaged food. Once they are fully aware, they will inspire to take actions. They prioritize the nutritious and healthy meals by consuming food which is rich in vitamins. Therefore, fast food consumption is in decline.

However, opponents argue that education fails to produce a desirable outcome for following reasons. To begin with, in modern society, people tend to be pressed for time as a result of stresses and strains at work. Thus, proper home-cooked meals are impossible, instead, convenience food is an alternative choice for people to eat at the workforce. Moreover, people's decision is another contributing factor. For some people, unhealthy food seems appealing to them although they know this food is at the expense of physical fitness. Because consuming packaged food excessively is a deeply-ingrained habit, endeavors to change may be of no use. Besides, action is a slow process so during the procedure of healthy habit, many people decide to give up and the desire to change is resistant.

In conclusion, junk food is in the detriment of people's health. In my opinion, I strongly with the latter one and some proactive measures should be taken to tackle the problem.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Cay nho
Hello there. Thanks for being back to the forum. I hope to provide you with writing feedback that'll be helpful for your endeavors.

First and foremost, be cautious of the composition of your messages. Ensure that you are consistent with your content to enable you to relay meaning clearly. This also includes ensuring that the tone of your language contains clarity and formality. For instance, if you merged the second and third sentence of your first paragraph, you'll come up with a more concise input on the essay.

Try to also incorporate more proper transitions between your phrases. When a sentence has become more lengthy than it should be, try to structure your content a little bit more.

Best of luck as always.

Home / Writing Feedback / Junk food is damaged to health. Some people think education is a good solution while others disagree