What kind of arguments would you write to this topic "Multiculturalism causes Nationalism"?

Gatsby147 1 / -  

arguments ideas

I am really stuck at writing this essay and thinking over some arguments.
What kind of arguments or examples would you include in this essay mentioned above?
Thank you in advance
Arlen 20 / 40 3  
Hi,
I think I will discuss the global village make the Multiculturalism, however, the persuade of being multiple culture lose the focus on it own future. That's why Nationalism emerges.

Also, I might take the U.S for example. America is mixed races country, which has very plentiful culture, and attract many people from other counties to live there. This is good but with time went, Americans found that the unemployed rate increases and the jobs seem to be occupied by non-American. This leads them turn to the protection of economic. You can explain as Nationalism.

These aspects might be the way I approach. Hope it helps!
Luka, I would discuss this argumentative essay by first, learning the actual meaning of Multiculturalism. What does it mean officially? What does it mean to most people? What does it mean to immigrants? After I figure that out, I will then do research on the meaning of nationalism. After coming to understand the individual meaning of the words, I would then look into information about how these two specific ideologies are developed and promoted in society. I would look for common factors that might provide a connection between multiculturalism and nationalism. If I find one or two connections, I would use those information to create my thesis statement. Upon the creation of the thesis statement, the research that I did, prior to the development of the statement, will be the basis for my research outline and presentation. You are not asking the right question at the moment. Before you can ask the question, you first, need to show that you understand the work required in order to present a properly researched argumentative essay.

Home / Essays / What kind of arguments would you write to this topic "Multiculturalism causes Nationalism"?