learn about essay, my self in interview in my career in finance

rozie 1 / -  
i'm not good in writing and vocabulary. i want learn about writing about my self in interview in my career in finance. so i'm to know how i can make a good word about my self and my academic to make my interview success.
ngcanh 2 / 7  
Self-introduction is a usual question in an interview. So It is not critical to grade cadidates. I think you can prepare the answer just to make you reply fluently and It should be simple about you.
prince303 5 / 10  
Hi rozie,
Introduction would be like this.
My name is ....
I have done my schooling from...(school)
I have completed my graduation from ... (name of your university) in ...(course).
I do have --- years of expereince as an ... (designation) at....(company name)
As far as my family background is concerned. My father is .... and mother is house wife.
I have a elder/younger brother, he is in 10th grade.
My hobbies are travelling and listening music.

Well this is a basic self intro. Hope it helps
Everyone in this thread is so cool! Thanks for making this a great thread. Rozie, I hope we can make you a tremendous success.

Start by telling us 5 thing about yourself as an aspiring finance professional. Actually, here is one I will give you:

1.) I am an aspiring finance professional with knowledge of _______, ________, ________, and ________. ----- If you list 3 or 4 things in one sentence, it will be a powerful sentence.

2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Tell us 4 more things about yourself, and we can help you to use perfect words. Do not just talk about what you already have done. Also tell us about what you are now doing and what you want to do in the future.

:-) I'm glad you are participating in this forum!
yangzom 2 / 7  
Hey Rozie,
It was nice to going through your writing. I think self interview is not really difficult as you think. The basic thing is that you need to improve your English. Once you improved your English then, i guess, you don't need to strive for writing essay and interview.
Hiluzitanio - / 1  
Merged:

How to write a career essay from economics?

hello guys!

can you guys help me, How to write a career from economics?

please
thank you and advance..
Maria - / 1,098 389  
Economics is quite a broad term, sadly. You need to be more specific about which portion of economics you wish to be a part of. Only then will you be able to discuss the structure of the career essay. I do recommend following the fundamental formal still. Because economics majors often do not have tear-jerking stories about how they found their passion for the career (unlike, for instance, medical students who may have undergone traumatic accidents or have witnessed one - therefore pushing them to pursue the career), you are often left with using words to articular how passionate you are about the field. Talk about what insane concepts in economics are applicable in real-life. You know how they say that economics is all about uplifting the poor? It would be nice if your career essay had a socio-political or socio-cultural angle that makes it astounding; talk about helping the people through the career by promoting policies that do not discriminate a particular sector. There's so much space to talk; make it your own.

Ultimately, what I would suggest is incorporating anecdotes, merging it with your personal experience in the field, and showcasing an in-depth devotion to the field. This will take you far in the field.

Home / Essays / learn about essay, my self in interview in my career in finance