What I want to be in life? Healthcare. How to write it?

babiigiirl016 1 / -  
i have to write a essay on what i wanna be on life, and the quote i have to use is " What interests you about health care and what would you hope to gain from going through any program about health care". Can you guys give me some ideas please
delilahcdeleon1 4 / 9  
Since the essay is about you and I don't know what you what to do this is difficult.
So what do you want to do for a career and why? For example I want to be a nurse because I like to help people or I want to be a phlebotomist because I am not afraid of needles.

Then what interest you about health care? So maybe I like to help people when they are sick or I like to prevent people from getting sick .

What do you hope to gain ( learn or experience) from going through any health care program? I hope I learn how to take care of patiences or I would like to learn the least painfullest way to take out blood.
" What interests you about health care and what would you hope to gain from going through any program about health care". Can you guys give me some ideas please

No, I can't! Only you know why you are interested in health care? Are you interested in it? If you cannot think of a reason, you might not be interested in it. What makes you want to enter this program?

What is the program? You have to identify what is most important to you and then explain why learning about health care is going to be helpful to you.

I know that a lot of people are suffering and struggling because of problems with health care... you should read a few fascinating articles to get some ideas. :-)

Home / Essays / What I want to be in life? Healthcare. How to write it?