For the life of me, i don't know how to answer this Master's Scholarship essay question; DEVELOPMENT

MalleyKat 1 / 3 4  

What you expect will change in development terms following your studies

, including: a) the outcomes that you aim to achieve? b) the time-frame for their implementation? c) who the beneficiaries will be? Development Impact part 3 * (250 words)

Are they asking my opinion of technological, market or policy changes in the country and how they will relate to my course, community, etc?
Are they asking about any present construction or investment plans and how long it will take for their completion or implementation?

thank in advance!
obluebeanso 2 / 4  
I think, and i'm taking a wild guess here, that they might be asking what you changes you will see in development (generally) after you have completeled your education. How will it have changed the goals you have, the time-frame you thought was needed for implementation versus what they will be at the time, and who the benefeciaries will be.

Home / Essays / For the life of me, i don't know how to answer this Master's Scholarship essay question; DEVELOPMENT