The long term impact of our current recession on the average family? - Writing Question

Adela 1 / -  
I have to write an essay on the following:
what is the long term impact of our current recession on the average family? also how might it affect their future decisions?
I'm confused on where to begin and what information I need in other to write a 500-1000 words essay on this topic.
Please I need help!
Mustafa1991 8 / 373 4  
Technically, we are no longer in a recession. Therefore, there is no such thing, and it is illogical to write about.
The important thing is to look into the word recession. This is the key word in their instructions. If you start with wikipedia and then move to more sophisticated sources, you'll become an expert. The difference between you and an expert is only a few articles away! So... read, read, read.

Most kids would just try to write some vague essay with the word recession, even though they have only a superficial understanding of it. You should spend time to ENJOY reading about it and what people are saying about it. Read 5 articles and tell me what you find out! what kind of recession is this? There is a lot of info available to help you understand and discuss it.

:-)
xing - / 1  
Family life in a changing world (help me with writing essay with this topic)

can anyone help me write essay with this topic?

"FAMILY LIFE IN A CHANGING WORLD"
stammy07 1 / 1  
I would talk about all the things that have changed over the years as far as ethics on tv and radio and dresscodes the way of eating like eating at the dinner table or just where ever you want,
You can write a sentence about the way the word has changed in recent years.
You can write a sentence about some part of family life.

Just start by writing a sentence. Do you understand the topic?

You can be very creative with the way you discuss family life. Maybe you can make Facebook a theme for your essay, because Facebook is one of the new big things in the world that affect the way people communicate.

Good luck! Let's see what you write...

:-)

Home / Essays / The long term impact of our current recession on the average family? - Writing Question