Management Essay (successful or unsuccessful organizational behavior)

shortyyred 1 / 1  
I have to write a 2000-2500 word essay on the successful or the unsuccessful of an organizational behavior concept in ny organaztion. THe essay has to include an introduction and a thesis stament, a body with suppoeting evidenceand in-text citations, a conclusion, and a reference list. My research should uncover selected organizational successfully uses, or suffers by ignoring any three of these following concepts: decision making, motivation, group behavior, communication, power and politics, organizational structure, organizational culture, human resource practices and change management. I have to be sure to provide multiple examples of the main concepts as practiced by the organization.
Mustafa1991 8 / 373 4  
I think, thankfully because of you, we are clear on what is required of you, now is there any aspect in particular you need help with?
OP shortyyred 1 / 1  
All of, I don't know where to begin, or how to write a very good thesis statment. I have never had to write one before prior to this. I would like to do the essay on Disney, ad the organization of choice, but how do I start a thesis statment for that?
"how does the selected organization successfully benefit from using or suffer by ignoring any three of the following concepts . . ."

Give a one sentence answer to the above question, and that will be your thesis statement. If you don't yet know what the answer to the question is, start by researching Disney, and finding out which of the concepts it has used, and how, and looking to see what effect its use of these concepts has had on its level of success. Once you know all of that, coming up with a thesis statement shouldn't be that difficult.
hunnybun39 10 / 26  
I think you need to start by doing research!
decision making, motivation, group behavior, communication, power and politics, organizational structure, organizational culture, human resource practices and change management.

For all these above, do you have class material and readings to explain them? If so, learn them, and then choose three to apply to your company. It will be cool! After you do that, I guess the next step is to follow Sean's advice, above.

It will help to make a list of practices and policies of the organization.

This kind of assignment has many aspects, so it can be overwhelming. You need to pick apart the instructions and it will be alright. Learn those concepts from decision making to change management! That is good stuff.

Home / Essays / Management Essay (successful or unsuccessful organizational behavior)