As a manager why is it important for you to understand how to recognize and manage emotions at work

titanprl 1 / 1  
Hello,

Can you help me please ?
I am not sure what kind of help you require here. Normally, you have to develop the essay yourself, post it here, and then we come in and help you clean it up by helping you with advice on how to edit the content and format. Since you have not posted an essay here, I am guessing that you need help with how to write the essay? As in, you don't have any idea as to what to place as information in the essay right? Let me see if I can help you with regards to the content.

Do you currently work as a manager? If the answer is yes, then you have worked with difficult team members or weak team members during certain times at your office. As the manager, you have to know how to motivate these workers in order to get the best performance out of them. Now sometimes, the team members are afraid of the team leader or manager. So they tend to get emotional either by becoming combative or too subservient on the job. Your job as the manager, is to recognize the weaknesses of the employee and help him overcome that.

You can accomplish this either through giving a pep talk to your subordinate or giving him additional training or exposure on the job so that they will be more comfortable on the job. These are some ideas related to how you can understand and recognize the emotions of your employees at work. It's up to you to expand these ideas into a full length essay. Good luck!
OP titanprl 1 / 1  
İt will be my first essay but I don't have idea what can I write :( . Can you help me to write it ?
I already gave you some tips on how to develop the essay in my previous thread. Those guidelines should be able to help you create a draft of the essay. You have to write the essay yourself because your voice and writing style must be evident in the essay. Unfortunately, I cannot write it for you. However, I will be available here at the forum to assist you in developing the essay. I'll make sure that your essay will follow the essay prompt as it was provided to you.

So here is what you have to do. Take note of the instructions I gave you in the previous thread. Make sure that you draft the essay using that guideline then post the essay here, along with the full prompt that you were provided by your teacher. Then I will come in and give you advice regarding how to improve the paper. You will then revise the paper using my tips. That should help you develop your final paper for submission.

Home / Essays / As a manager why is it important for you to understand how to recognize and manage emotions at work