Marriage has been delayed - essay thesis

haymacbarbie 1 / -  
So I'm writing my paper. And i'm trying to get my thesis more detailed and longer.

My thesis so far:
Americans are choosing marriage as a final touch rather than a foundation of life because education and social class are having more of an influence on whether or not a couple will get married now than in the 60's.

Any suggestions? Please!
Eddie94 1 / 2  
Most Americans view marriage as a finalized life decision rather than its traditional meaning of the unification of man and woman; education and social class are now a stronger influence on whether or not couples will get married currently compared to the 60's.

Does the essay have to be relatable to marriage in the 1960's? The thesis you have written indicates that the 1960's is a key factor in your paper. Make sure all your body paragraphs and "argument" is mentioned in your thesis.
ohagirl12 - / 1  
Should children in high school be able to marry before they graduate?

I have lots of friends who are in high school and they are (engaged), but because they have not graduated they can not get married. do you think that hey should be able to get married before they graduate? they asked me, but I am not sure so I would like some advise to tell them.
kaitlynko 3 / 5  
I do not think so. It is great they are happy but life is not going anywhere. You don't need to rush into things. Waiting until after graduation is a more responsible choice. Preparing for a comfortable life together through educational and career goals is more important. You can still be a happy couple while preparing for your future together.

Home / Essays / Marriage has been delayed - essay thesis