MEXT Japanese scholarships Need Ideas

youssefhassab 1 / -  
hi everybody, i just filled the application for the 2014 mext japan scholarship , i just need a little help and some idea about the 3 followings essays , should it be long ? or just signifient enough, should it comport an introduction ? because i got straight ! :

*Field of study you specialized in at high school.
*What kind of field are you planning to study in Japan?.
*What kind of impression do you have of Japan?
*Description of desired employment to be taken up after returning home.
Sapodils 2 / 6 1  
In my opinion, an introduction is a way of grabbing reader's attention. But make sure its not too long. Just be precise. Plus, for the overall essay, if you like to do it short, make sure it is compact and covers all the important stuffs. If you choose to do a long essay, make sure its not very long as readers would not want to read it. Just go straight to the point and don't crap( it wastes reader's time).

That's all from me. Thanks.
waqar845 - / 2  
Merged:

Japan MEXT graduate scholarship for Masters in Physics

Field of Study and Research plan

Hello, Good Evening to all of you. Please can you help me writing the best "Field of Study and Research plan" for Japan MEXT scholarship for Masters in Physics. I need the sample and what are the important things I should follow while writing. Please answer as soon as possible as the deadline is very close. Thanks in Advance.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@waqar845
Hi there!

You can provide us with more details: a rough outline of what research you would like to partake in the field and a brief background of yourself as an individual. With these pieces of information, we'll be able to properly assess how we can potentially improve your writing.

In general, these types of essays require that you summarize what your experiences have been - and what interests you have in the field. Furthermore, it would be beneficial if you could expound on concepts that you would want to have more in-depth knowledge on. What is truly crucial is that, as you are writing, you showcase a level of dedication and passion in the field. There are many ways to do this. But, in this instance, it would be great if you could be as detailed as possible in writing to tell the evaluators that you have been studying and researching abundantly about this field.

Best of luck!
waqar845 - / 2  
@Maria
can I prepare a sample and show it to you? so that it would be more convenient for me to look at what I m lacking in my writing. You can, but it will be ignored unless this thread is Urgent..

Home / Essays / MEXT Japanese scholarships Need Ideas