MIT QUESTIONS For undergraduate students. Doing something for fun.

MrClever 1 / 1  
MIT asks for a multitude of questions. I found One, although relatively superficially simple, very daunting. It goes like, "we know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you.Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it" what can I write about? For example, I known that taking a step towards cliche topics is definitely uneventful. Help.
Hamza, This essay is pretty straightforward in approach. The reviewer is only asking you what you like to do for fun. What kind of hobbies do you have and why do you enjoy that hobby or activity? Think of this more as the casual interview part of your essay. The objective of your response will be to show the reviewer that you are capable of having diversified interests that you can pursue while in college. For example, you might be interested in Political Science as your major and you enjoy a good political debate whenever you can have one. Aside from that activity though, you also enjoy hosting parties for your friends and family members. This is an activity that helps you unwind and just laugh with your family and friends during times when you feel that your studies are becoming too stressful. You host parties for fun and relaxation. That is the kind of response that would be a best reflection of the prompt requirements and allow the reviewer to get to know the non-academic side of your personality.

Home / Essays / MIT QUESTIONS For undergraduate students. Doing something for fun.