Modern day communication via social networks puts an end of true and sincere relationships.

tayyabmughal 1 / - 1  
Hey guys,

I need help in writing on this topic "Modern day communication via social networks puts an end of true and sincere relationships." I want to tell you that my English language skills are intermediate and not so expressive, So please help me in getting this done. Thanks
Tay, this is a very interesting topic for an essay. There are many examples that you can choose to base your writing on. For example, look at the way cyberbullying occurs. Due to the way that the internet allows people to pretend to be anybody they want to be, people no longer think twice about saying bad things about others and making false friendships. Then discuss how social media is now seen mostly as a tool to show off rather than actually build relationships and friendships.

Refer to the recent study that showed how Facebook users tend to be depressed after reading about the accomplishment of their "social" friends. That could actually be the basis of your whole essay. Explain how social media makes people care less about others because the slant of the service is simply to entertain and not build friendships or sincere relationships. Everything about social media is superficial because it is not based on reality or common denominators. Rather, it is based simply on increasing the likes or followers of an account. That never translates into meaningful and sincere friendships. Explain how half the people who follow each other on Twitter barely know each other, if at all.

I hope my ideas help you to develop your essay. Good luck! I can't wait to read your draft.

Home / Essays / Modern day communication via social networks puts an end of true and sincere relationships.