The motives that make people work - essay

cat 6 / 4  
My essay topic is about what are the motives that make people work rather than money.

I decided to divide these reasons into three catogaries which are social purposes(getting

respect,pristaige,high stutus in socity),eductional purposes(communication skills,getting more

expirieces,and leaning from others), and personal purposes(self-satisfaction,avoid wasting time)

my question is what Idid was correct or not?
Do you have any comments?
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

It sounds to me like you have done some research and have laid a good foundation for your essay! Dividing it into categories like that will make the essay easier to write, and keep it in a good, logical form. Once you've got a rough draft, I'd be happy to help with some editing!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
nasph - / 3  
Your first thoughts look great, but I'd probably expand on them some more and relate them to one another. I do feel you'll have to include money as an aspect though, as most (if not all) of the above ideas relate to a person's earning from a job in some way.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

That's an interesting point: how do we distinguish between money and the prestige money brings? :-) You may have to get into the psychology of human nature a little. What do prestige, status and respect do for us that is separate and apart from the status symbols (fancy car or home, jewelry) that money can buy?

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / The motives that make people work - essay