Movie types: Classification Essay

katelyndonovan 1 / -  
I am doing my essay on movie types: comedy, chick-flick, and horror and how these make you feel different feelings: laughther, saddness, terror
I am having trouble distinguishing how to write a clasification essay because it feels as if I am doing three mini essays. Help?
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

Generally, a classification essay is exactly what you're describing. You do end up dividing a topic up into different sections because that is exactly what you're doing; you're compartmentalizing the items you are writing about. The trick of integrating each compartment comes in your transitions between sections. Smooth transitions from one section to the next will link all of the little pieces into one.

For examples of classification essays, type in "examples of classification essays" in your internet search engine; there are numerous guides and examples out there that will help you structure your piece.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
ldawg123 - / 1  
Changing of perspective! - Alibrandi ; Need help

I need help with an introduction to a chang of perspective essay on Looking for alibrandi the film and the book thief novel
Mowonight 9 / 19 3  
Did you see / read them ?

Well I just watched "the Book Thief" at the cinema and I don't see exactly the point of the essay you should write, could you be more precise ? Like, how many words, or, in which circumstance you have to write it ?

You can, for the moment, use the structure bellow for the introduction:

-Hook
-background of the topic
-state your opinion/ position

Home / Essays / Movie types: Classification Essay