The necessity to present the volunteer and leadership experience in commonwealth shared scholarship

Princetorbah 1 / -  
Good Morning everyone, Please I want to know if the voluntary and leadership experience essay is really necessary for commonwealth shared scholarship. Because presently I don't think I have any to discuss about.

Would appreciate your responses.
I believe that you are asking about the requirement for the personal statement right? There is a portion in that prompt that indicates:

You should indicate areas in which you have already contributed, such as having overcome any personal or community barriers to higher education.

You have to represent your personal discussion based on previous educational sponsorships that entailed some sort of community service as a payback for the scholarship. There are scholarships that have a socio-civic slant that requires their sponsored students to undertake some sort of community service to help payback their scholarship, without actually using money as payback. These scholarships help to train future leaders and community influencers in their local countries and communities.

If you choose to represent the community, then yes, you need to fully represent the volunteer and leadership experience as well. Since you indicate that you do not have any experience to present for the reviewer's consideration, then this is not the scholarship for you. Choose another scholarship that does not focus so much on community service and leadership experience. There are some out there that you could consider. You just have to do a search to find the one that suits your background the most.

Home / Essays / The necessity to present the volunteer and leadership experience in commonwealth shared scholarship