NYU Tisch Kanbar Institute Film & TV | Undergrad | Leadership and Collaboration Anecdote

ali2407 1 / 1 1  
Part 2: Leadership and Collaboration Anecdote
Leadership and collaboration are important ingredients for creating successful media projects. In three hundred words or less (no more than one page, double-spaced), describe an experience in which you exercised leadership and/or took part in a productive collaboration. We're interested in both your insights into these issues and your ability to tell an engaging short story

Above is a prompt taken from the NYU Admissions website. I would like to know if they are looking for the entire 300 words to be an anecdote (in short-story format), or if they want an anecdote + an essay type follow-up to it.

The application is due in 2 days.
Kih 2 / 6 2  
I think the prompt indicates a anecdote but I would just include what you learned from your experience/how will it help you in this school towards the end in a conclusion. It'll wrap the story nicely because it'll show what the event meant to you aswell

Home / Essays / NYU Tisch Kanbar Institute Film & TV | Undergrad | Leadership and Collaboration Anecdote