The opportunity to teach something you know to someone else. Introduction?

Drope 1 / -  
My topic is the same as the title and the want me to identify what would I teach and how would I teach that. I know how to rebuild automatic transmissions for cars, because is the one thing that I'm truly good at. I've developed the body, but I'm missing the introduction, I'm not very good at the intro. I chose that because rebuilding transmissions is very simple to do and they charge a lot on mechanic shops, and teaching that to someone else will help to save that ones money. I will apreciate any help with ideas for the intro.

Tahnks.
eradulova 7 / 14  
The beginning is explanation. Tell about what car transmissions is like. For example "Hello, today task is car transmissions. It is like ... here you expose the mechanism of car transmission. Give some basic words or more. It depends on the time you have. Than go to the main part of the lesson. Lessons or lecture are divided into 3 parts. They are INTRODUCTION, EXPOSITION AND CONCLUSION. First one short explanation of the topic you talk about. Second part is the one that you explain what to do, how do it and why you should do it. Than is the third part, you conclude all you say.

have a luck, Eva

Home / Essays / The opportunity to teach something you know to someone else. Introduction?