Overprotection leeds to Destructive behaviours in children

maashaafy 1 / -  
Hey! I need help to write an argumentative essay on following topic, by agreeing the topic.
soraA - / 1  
Ok, here is my thought on the the topic. I am not good at English, so, sorry for any errors in the sentences below.

Overprotecting leads to destructive behaviors in children
1. They may had low expectation in life because their parents shield them from facing any difficult situation
2. They may not develop selfesteem, individuality since their parents decide everything for them
3. They may lack skill to interact with other or may not know how to compromise, since their may get everything they want because their parents protect them from facing any conflict.

Hope they make sense.
Also any EF contributors, please feel free to correct my errors. I am taking CBEST in May so I need every help I can get. I will make my own post and post my own essay.

Sora
lynzee22 - / 90 37  
Hello,
There are many directions you can go with this topic.
1) leads to low self-esteem
2) these children tend to be less successful because they do not know how to handle challenges in life
3) this behavior is often linked to some emotional issue with the parent. In this case, they will pass on some of their emotional baggage as well as low self-esteem problems, giving their kid more issues

4) these children are often "afraid" of the world
5) they have poor skills working on a team because they do not know how to compromise
6) they have a hard time holding jobs
and many more points about this.
Hope that helped
sure456 - / 1  
do you mind if i write it for you?
lynzee22 - / 90 37  
That is not a problem. I would be happy to edit it for you :)

Home / Essays / Overprotection leeds to Destructive behaviours in children