a paragraph on my favorite dessert

abm 1 / -  
could someone help me to write a paragraph on my favorite dessert which is red velvet cake
CarrieC92 6 / 16  
Well why IS it your favorite dessert? Then you have a start.
TheMig 1 / 6  
try describing it in a delicious manor i guess. Your best bet is probably to write about why you like it.
EF_Stephen - / 264  
Dessert is good to us because it appeals strongly to our senses and also to memories we have related to them. So think about it that way. Have any strong emotions with red velvet cake? Cake in general that is transferable? Colors? Textures? What that butter cream icing is like? Think in terms of metaphores or even similes. "Red velvet cake is a sweet slow dance at the end of an evening." Like that. See? Make your reader want some.
lukeish 1 / 2  
Describe your favourite dessert vividly - think of why you love red velvet cake so much, what sensations come to mind when eating it. Does it remind you of a particular memory? Is it visually appealing?
cvh2010 2 / 3  
Try to use all 5 senses in your essay!
joellek 3 / 6  
Metaphors are awesome when it comes to describing food. If I were you I would sit down with a piece of what ever it is you like most and eat it, while thinking about your senses.
mtelsayed 1 / 2  
Write why you like it for example:
how it looks
how it tastes
how it smells etc

or maybe your reaction when you tasted if for the first time in your life.

Home / Essays / a paragraph on my favorite dessert