5 paragraph essay on Louis Riel

kay2 1 / -  
Hi I'm writing an 5 paragraphs essay on how Louis Riel is a hero or a villain. Each paragraph should be 5-7 sentences. I am taking the argument of hero and I was wondering if you can give me any tips on how I can start my essay please answer ASAP
Kaylee, the best way for you to write this essay is to first, do some research into the background of Louis Reil. Where was he born and what was his life experience? If you can reconcile his place of birth, childhood and adulthood with the development of his mindset in terms of political and social beliefs, then you should be able to write the essay without a problem. It is short enough for only a quick research project but requires a long research process. Not to worry though, a quick internet search will offer you more than enough resources to find at least 5 reasons as to why Riel is a hero and not a traitor. Use the most accurate sources such as those that end with .ca, .gov, .edu. Those are the academically accepted sources of online information. I hope i was able to at least point you in the right direction to get your research started. Good luck!.

Home / Essays / 5 paragraph essay on Louis Riel