A paragraph with quote for my analytical essay about why does Christopher like math

JakobVronsky 1 / -  
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Why does Christopher like maths?

I need a paragraph for my analytical essay about why does Christopher like math. There also has to be a quote.
cb8156 5 / 9 4  
Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. Are you looking for inspiration? I would recommend that you try to write the paragraph with a quote from the piece and then post that paragraph onto this thread so people can help you with it from there.
Jakob, you can always run a search for a quote regarding that short story. There are actually websites like SparkNotes and Shmoop that have a a list of quotes from the story that you can choose from. It also comes with explanations of the quotes that could possibly help you develop your paragraph from the statement. That is the most help that we can give you at this forum. We only offer academic advice here. We do not write essays not do the leg work in terms of researching your paper for you. If that is the kind of service that you are looking for, then you should look for a professional writing service. We don't do that kind of work here. Sorry about that. We can however, help you improve your analytical essay once you come up with a draft of the work. Just post your draft essay here so that we can offer comments regarding points for improvement in your essay.

Home / Essays / A paragraph with quote for my analytical essay about why does Christopher like math