Parapharing - Need Help

lahori 1 / -  
Hi everyone. I am new in this forum. please someone help me by doing the paraphrase on this paragraph.
"The Smithsonian Institution is an independent establishment dedicated to the increase and diffusion of knowledge. It is a great complex of museums and art galleries, scholars and experts in many fields. It is devoted to public education, basic research, and national service in the arts, sciences, and history, with major facilities in Washington, around the country and overseas".

Hey, you need to do that first dear. Do your draft and post it and we would help you improve that for sure. You can also google on Smithsonian to find some good key words to be used in paraphrasing. It does not seem to be a difficult task at all , a matter of four sentences. So, post your own work for us to give you our feedbacks.

Home / Essays / Parapharing - Need Help