Topic: "Parents, teachers and employers should reward achievements rather than talents."
1. States or implies clearly your thesis or position on this topic
2. Organizes and develops ideas logically with clear, insightful connections among them
3. Uses particularly well-chosen evidence (reasons, examples, or details) to support your ideas
4. Conveys your meaning in an interesting, imaginative, or particularly effective style
5. Demonstrates sentence structure and variety that enhances your emphasis
6. Displays facility and clarity in choice of language
7. Uses grammar and mechanics correctly (virtually free of errors) and demonstrates understanding of correct usage
This professor is trying to kill halve the class, i can't seem to understand the topic well enough to start and so does the rest of the class.
any help and ideas to start the paper would be great i don't mind if your on the side of achievements or talents ALL ideas are welcome.