Parents VS You - need a few writing ideas!

starlight2010 - / 1  
[Moved from]: Should I write about my parents, My room, for my UC #2 personal statement

any suggestions
Choose one you can get inspired about, and it is best if you can also make a connection with the theme and your intended program of study.
dman - / 12  
A lot of people write about their parents. I think you should write about your room, only if it is interesting and answers the prompt!

Good luck.
meisj0n 8 / 272 2  
would be interesting to read something about a significance experience/accomplishment about a room. but make sure you can tie in things about how you are proud of that accomplishment and how your room reflects you.
nogasa 14 / 37  
If you could make your room relate to your life, maybe use like metaphors and symbolism that'd be really cool.

Check my essay?
OP randio96 1 / -  
just need a few ideas!
thx! ;)

what do your parents think about the way you spend money? and you

what do your parents think of having a bf/gf during High School?and you

what do your parents think your responsibilities are? and you
lowryder49 7 / 31  
1- Most parents believe kids waste money instead to expend it wisely, one reason is because they work hard to get it. Some kids, use it for games or junk food which will not give you anything useful in return, others might expend it on overprice objects such as clothing which not meets the purpose of dressing and being comfortable but just looking fashionable one night. Thus, it is not wearable every day.

2- Considering the age of the person, parents may act overprotective , especially in the case of girls. They want to avoid issues like teenage pregnancy. In the case of just having bf or gf, they may also consider it to be a distraction of the main goal of finishing high school on time. Yet, these topics depend on the type of raising they give to their kids, If parents believe they have done a good job educating their children, they will trust bigger decisions such as these to their children. As long it doesn't affect their future.

3- Most parents are unaware of the kind of stress students have, to add home responsibilities. Many believe that if they could do it in the past so children can in the present. Yet, with the increasing speed of discoveries and advances, students not only have to deal with the work that parents had, but also they have to cope with teachers and mates' expectations. Final grades do not always give enough feedback to parents, so they miss this sort of problems

Hope this ideas will help you
Lorena Costilla
How am I supposed to give you ideas about what you think and what your parents think? Just answer the questions is the most enjoyable to write, because that will make it enjoyable to read.

Answer the questions, and see if you can notice a theme or "truth" that they express. What do you observe or conclude after answering the questions? Go back to the beginning of the essay and add an intro paragraph that expresses the main theme.

:-)

Home / Essays / Parents VS You - need a few writing ideas!