Passion and good basics in aviation modules; Appeal reason for SIT Aerospace Systems

kelvinlimwei 1 / -  
Hi all,

I have recently applied to Singapore Institute of Technology's Aerospace Systems and was unsuccessful. This is my first time considering and actually writing an appeal as this is the only course that I would like to be in and I want to get everything right for this appeal.

The appeal is could only be done online through the school's admission portal and I have to write out my reason for appealing in 200 words. I am at a lost at how to start and what am I supposed to include within that 200 words. I have seen couple of samples in here but it is mostly drafted in a letter format which I don't know if it is actually a good format to follow with.

While I have a slightly below average overall GPA, I did manage to achieve good grades for my aerospace related modules which I want to highlight in the appeal. Co-curricular wise, I do have a leadership role in one of my school's special interest groups.

Hope to see your replies or guidance as to how I could attack this appeal writing. Thanks in advance for spending the time to read my post.
khamphoui 2 / 2  
I would say that you may need to go to website to look at sample of this kind of writing

Home / Essays / Passion and good basics in aviation modules; Appeal reason for SIT Aerospace Systems