Places that I like to visit are Charlottetown in Canada Dubai and Spain.

real_abdullah 2 / -  
firstly, Charlottetown is the a good a country to visit. I would like to go to Victoria Park and the museum.
Dubai is the 2nd country i want to visit. I would like to go to under water hotel and the ice hotel.
the last country i like to visit is Spain. I would like to visit the big stadium.
Abdullah, you have absolutely no idea about how to write an essay like this do you? Or were you asked to write a statement instead? That is what you wrote you know, a statement. An essay on this topic would open with you talking about your love for travel, then expand upon your dreams of visiting exotic places, then you expand upon the travel that you have already done. Concentrating on relating the travel experience you had to us and why you like to visit these places. Discuss what makes them special to you. Be it the people, culture, or cuisine, those are all topcs you can discuss in this kind of essay.Then you can conclude it by leaving us with an idea of where you might be visiting next and why.

Home / Essays / Places that I like to visit are Charlottetown in Canada Dubai and Spain.