Play better than anyone else - how to tackle this topic?

Yolande 1 / -  
Hi

I was nominated as PA of the year. Now I have to write a 1 page essay on the topic: "You have to learn the rules of the games and then you have to play better than anyone else."

This is really a nice topic. Can anybody give me some leads on this.
SnowWolf 4 / 15  
knowing the rules better than anyone once can makes you able to led people to make mistakes that break the rules of the game?? maybe..?
Well, if you think it is a nice topic, you probably have something you want to say about it! Know what I mean? I hesitate to say what I would write, because it might make you take my idea instead of what you are naturally inspired to write.

Start with one sentence. Write one sentence that expresses this idea in a different way.

Think about why someone would apply this. Is it the game of business? The game of politics? The game of baseball? The game of office politics.

Proceed by writing a few sentences that are really honest and simply, not too philosophical. You only can use 3 paragraphs. One intro, one body, and one conclusion that reflects on the implications of the thesis in the intro. So just choose one idea, once situational context, and really enjoy it. 3 paragraphs!

:-)
rod606 1 / 1  
This is a great topic and maybe you could relate it specifically to your field and how you learned to play the rules of the game to succeed and how it took certain skills to play better than anyone else.

Maybe put your strong thesis statement at the end rather than the very beginning paragraph.

Home / Essays / Play better than anyone else - how to tackle this topic?