How to present a Narrative Statement

bentom 1 / -  
Hello.
I'm applying for NYFA. I'm an international student. I don't know how to present my Narrative Statement, I mean, what do I write in the very first page? my name, "narrative stamente", the date or what? If it's correct write Narrative Statement and after start to write the body, or do you think it is better that I give an specific title, e.g: "My Dream", or something like that? I can staple the narrative statement after I printed it, or how I should hand in it?

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks.
PHUONG VU 2 / 5  
Hi Bentom,

I'm not the expert and this is my personal opinion. I think narrative statement or personal statement are alike. You should type it and print it out to be more professional. This is the statement to introduce the readers who you are, why you would like to apply in NYFA and what characteristics you have suit the program. Try to be clear about every single ideas and make the statement well organized. Hence I advise you to make an outline before starting writing the statement. On the first line, you should address the person who will read this statement.

Hope this can help a bit. Good luck with your application.

Phuong

Home / Essays / How to present a Narrative Statement