presentation about myself (but my English not so good)

Charmingyara 1 / 2  
Hello,, I'm trying to write a presentation about myself but my English not so good ,, can you help me ?!
manjit809 5 / 14 2  
hi Charmingyara !!!

what sort of presentation are you looking for??
OP Charmingyara 1 / 2  
I wrote one and I want your opinion honestly and help me with the mistakes :$
manjit809 5 / 14 2  
glad to help but where it is ?
OP Charmingyara 1 / 2  
Once upon a time there was a little princess her parents used to call her butterfly and actually this is one of the meanings of her name . This little girl is me . So that's why I'm going to talk about myself .

First, my name is yara . I'm 18 years old. I live in Taif . I'm student in Taif university. I grew up in a healthy family . My parents have 3 children . I'm the elder sister . So I think that's the reason to have joyful childhood days. After that , I'm going to talk about my appearance . I'm a little bit short . I have long curly black hair . I have round face and I wear some jewellery today.

At last I'm who I am and this is a little information about me and if you want to know more just ask me and I'll tell you..

This is the end of my presentation . Thank you for paying attention
Angelbonbon - / 1  
Writing about yourself

I need help on it. I am doing something called the Inquiry Project and I need help on the About the Author page. I have to write about myself 1000-1500 words. It is also due tomorrow and the teacher gave it to us yesterday.
Well, if it is about an introduction of yourself as the author of the paper, then you need to talk a lot of your background and credentials that support you to convince the reader that you have all the experience and knowledge to write that paper. The best is to go about is that read such similar notes about other authors and get an idea of the structure. You may find many if you google :)

Home / Essays / presentation about myself (but my English not so good)