Princeton Engineering Essay - three parts of the topic

ajchhabs 1 / -  
If you are interested in pursuing a B.S.E. (Bachelor of Science in Engineering) degree, please write a 300-500-word essay describing why you are interested in studying engineering, any experiences in or exposure to engineering you have had, and how you think the programs in engineering offered at Princeton suit your particular interests.

So basically, the topic can be split into three parts:
-why you are interested in studying engineering
- any experiences in or exposure to engineering you have had
-how you think the programs in engineering offered at Princeton suit your particular interests.

If I focus on the first and third part, is it okay if I don't explicitly give examples/proof pertaining to the second part?
Hi Arjun, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, I hope you find this website to be helpful and even more valuable to your writing projects, we aim at providing you with the most accurate and objective feedback that will definitely enhance your essay and should there be any questions after the review, come along and write us your concerns.

Now, I understand that to think of writing an essay for Princeton is already a daunting task, however, if you have the right structure and right approach towards the essay it should work just fine. As mentioned, the structure of the essay is very important, this goes with the paragraphs, the spacing and the overall presentation of your essay.

Further to your queries, as much as the first and the last paragraph or the concluding part is crucial to your essay, you must not take the body or what you call your second paragraph less important, the body of the essay is where you can provide examples, citation of certain things that will support and strengthen your essay.

Overall, each paragraph is placed in an essay in order to give a total complete idea to combat the prompt. There you have it Arjun, I hope the insights helped and I wish to review your essay soon.

Home / Essays / Princeton Engineering Essay - three parts of the topic