Problem-Solution Essay on Romeo and Juliet

panmit 3 / 5  
All right, I have just been assigned a problem solution essay on romeo and Juliet.

My teachers outline is very complicated, can someone please propose another outline of how an problem solution essay should look like.

Thank you.
It should look something like what is described here: geocities.com/frankie_meehan/ProblemSolution.htm\

The obvious problem for you to try to solve would be Romeo and Juliet's desire to be together despite their families' feud. Then, just come up with ways they could solve their problem, and explain which solution you favor and why.
It really is best to use your teacher's outline, so that you get a good grade! Maybe we can help you understand it.
If the outline in the link I sent to you is massively different from what you think your teacher wants, then you should definitely post a copy here so we can help you figure it out. I was sort of working on the grounds that the basic elements of a problem-solution essay tend to be fairly fixed. If you don't mention a problem and discuss possible solutions, it ceases to be a problem-solution essay. Give us as many details about your assignment as you can, though, as that way you will get the best possible advice.

Home / Essays / Problem-Solution Essay on Romeo and Juliet