What problem that students are facing with?

hunhann 6 / 23  
Consist of :
-Suffer from wash back exam effects
-Lack practical social skills
....
Can you give me one more problem? I can't think about it now. Anyway, can you give me the supporting ideas of these things, please?

Need now.
Hunyi, the best way to discuss this essay is to analyze the top problems that students are faced with in school. These problems normally consist of:

1. Peer pressure / lack of social skills
2. Academic demands regarding performance and grades
3. Parental control over activities
4. Inability to cope with multitasking requirements of their classes.

If you use one paragraph to discuss each topic, you should be able to properly address the requirements of the essay.
OP hunhann 6 / 23  
Thank you for everything.
Can you please explain me more clearly about argument essay. I know it but I want to know clearly...
Okay. I think you are not sure about the writing process involved in developing an argument essay. You need to understand that an argumentative essay involves investigation into your established thesis. When you write an argumentative essay, you will need to do a little investigating regarding your topic. This means that you will collect all relevant information about your discussion which you will then evaluate for accuracy and acceptability as you present it as evidence in your paper. You should then present your position on the topic, making sure that your ideas and supporting facts are clear and easily understood by the reader. Remember, you are arguing a solid position. Usually either in support of or against a topic. Having explained to you the definition and process of writing an argumentative essay, I would now like you to rethink the essay you are about to write. That is because the line of reasoning that you require using your current prompt leans more towards a cause and effect or opinion essay rather than an argumentative essay.
OP hunhann 6 / 23  
Oh. I have already realized many things. Thank to what you had sent me.
OP hunhann 6 / 23  
Anyway, pleaseeeee ! Can you take a look at my opening to this matter: " Education is increasingly serious with terrible matters. Typically, Vietnamese students are facing with those. This situation is getting worse." I really don't know how to write the opening that the problem is clear.

Home / Essays / What problem that students are facing with?