Professional experience essay using I Can I Will

comet2000 10 / 48  
the assignment is a 3-5 page paper using I Can I Will, Dynamics for Personal Success and Maximum Impact: Strategies for Life Fitness. The paper will be reflective and will also highlight a professional experience that you can describe in detail. Integrate aspects and concepts from the book and cd into your professional life experience.

you may choose one life experience, in particular, or compare and contrast two or three experiences that may have constricted or faciliated your growth.

use work experience and apply it to the concepts in the book and cd. i am having a hard time trying to start up the essay. how would i start up the essay?
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
i am having a hard time trying to start up the essay. how would i start up the essay?

You can't determine how to start the essay until you've decided what you're going to say in the body of the essay. Decide which aspects of your professional experience you are going to write about and to which elements of the book you are going to link them. Sketch out a rough outline of that. From there, you may get your own ideas about how to introduce the essay, or you can post the outline and we can help you.

Home / Essays / Professional experience essay using I Can I Will