Psychology Argumentative essay about anxiety disorder

m_vanhorn 1 / -  

life with anxiety

I have an argumentive essay in my psychology class. It is about social anxiety disorder. I'm having a problem researching this topic since there is so much to look at. I need to come up with a thesis and need to take a stance on this. I'm not sure how to go about doing an argumentive essay on social anxiety disorder. I don't even know where to start. Thank You
You should start by doing your homework. Find out the meaning of anxiety disorder. While you read the reference materials in relation to it, you will be introduced to sub-topics that you should take note of. These sub-topics may be used to create your listing of possible anxiety disorder argumentative essay discussion topics. Pick the one that interests you the most. Then look into the topic further. That means, look into the various points of view and understanding of the illness.

The more you research, the more discussion sides will be presented to you. Based on these varying points of view, you should be able to come up with the thesis statement and "argumentative" side of the discussion. These instructions, should you follow it properly, can easily help you get started with your research for the argumentative essay. Good luck with your research.

Home / Essays / Psychology Argumentative essay about anxiety disorder