"I realised he was only human when......" (Title) How do i start this essay ?

alexngyz 2 / 5  
Write a story which includes the words: "I realised he was only human when..." (Title)

Can anyone help me please? i really do not know how to start this essay.
mea505 - / 265  
Alex,

Surely, you have known someone in your life who has been like a 'superhuman' to you up until a point when you realized that he or she, too, was only human. A lot of people attribute this to their father, when they find out early in their lives that their father can also fail at something. It is at that point in the child's eyes when he or she realizes that although the father was put on a pedestal, he is only human -- especially after he, too, fails at something.

Can you relate to that in some way?

--Mark
OP alexngyz 2 / 5  
Thanks. So the essay can be about a 'prefect' human, who seems to be inhumanly prefect, and they will make mistakes in some matters?
OP alexngyz 2 / 5  
How about EMOTIONAL weakness and what was the trigger for the onset in the sudden display of the extreme in the emotion? If it is like that can someone give me an example of emotional weakness and what might be the trigger?

Home / Essays / "I realised he was only human when......" (Title) How do i start this essay ?