"Reasons for wishing to work with a particular group"; Suggestions on how to write

qwert123 1 / 1  
Hi everyone, I'm applying a scholarship in the UK.

There is a question "reasons for wishing to work with a particular group" no words limit...
Any suggestions on how to write and is two pages too long?

I'm thinking to start with my childhood in a Asian culture ( spoon-fed education system),then how the education system in the UK is different and how the professor motivates me and finally the reason I want to study in that uni and the group (i.e. like research interests).

Is this ok or too personal? Thank you for your help!!
cy20070324 2 / 2 1  

I don't think it is too personal. Other the other hand, I think it is your unique experience that makes you stand out among other candidates.

However, I do think that two pages are too long if you are talking about A4. As there is no word limit, just concisely tell your story and end naturally. Concision makes everything better.
OP qwert123 1 / 1  
Thank you for your comment

Home / Essays / "Reasons for wishing to work with a particular group"; Suggestions on how to write