You recently saw a photograph of an important school occasion - writing an informal letter

king2k17 1 / -  

write an informal letter

I'm out of ideas please help me with this

"You recently saw a photograph of an important school occasion. You saw something in the photo which surprised or worried you. You decide to write a informal letter to your friend about it.

You must include the following:

-which occasion it was
-where the photo was taken
-what you saw in the photo that surprised or worried you
-why you are so concerned about this
-what you think should be done about it

cover all the points in detail.

any idea guys? share with me please
The one thing you will not get from this forum, is someone who will write this letter for you. What you will get, it advice on how you can write the letter. It is simple enough. You need to be imaginative in this case. Write a short story in your head. For example, your father supposedly died when you were 8 years old. Your mother moved to a different place, where you grew up. Now 5 years later, you attended a birthday party of a classmate and saw a family picture that included your father, taken only recently. The worry, concern, and what should be done about it parts should become self explanatory from there. This is only a sample of a topic that can be used to write the letter. You can choose something else like attending a costume party and seeing a photo of Michael Jackson holding his baby over the balcony, among others. There are several ways you can write this letter. The focus just always has to be on danger or distress since it has to result in your being surprised or worried.

Home / Essays / You recently saw a photograph of an important school occasion - writing an informal letter