Reliability & availability analysis by Markov process

wave525 2 / 12 1  
hi
My master Adjudicate to analysis the reliability and availability of any filed or algorithm or article by using Markov chain. which area can i do it?
okorobiadimma14 6 / 82 50  
Reza, can you restructure your question as I do not really understand the statement in your post. Specifically I would like you to rephrase the statement about your master so that one can easily read meaning to your question. Do you mean that your master examined your analysis using Markov chain? Or that he preferred the use of Markov chain in your analysis with respect to reliability and availability? Please, kindly put your request in simple terms so that one can comprehend it in a jiffy and be able to offer some help.
OP wave525 2 / 12 1  
e preferred the use of Markov chain in your analysis with respect to reliability and availabilit

@okorobiadimma14
I mean that I am master student and in this term i have "dependable system" lesson and for practice of this lesson i have to investigate a algorithm or system and so on availability and reliability and safety by Markov process. now my question is, What is your suggestion? i mean what article or algorithm i could analysis its reliability or availability or safety?
okorobiadimma14 6 / 82 50  
Well, Reza I can only offer a handful of advice as I am not well grounded in Mathematical modeling. I think the choice of system or algorithm to analyze depends on the model's usefulness for the intended purpose to the observer. Usually, Markov chain is used to analyze stochastic phenomena i.e one that involve more of guessing or prediction in relation to time with respect to transitions from one state to another. Having said that, in my suggestion, I would like you to consider 'Weather condition' with regard to safety; where Sunny, Rainy, Thunderstorm, Haze, Fog, Snowy days would be the variables. Here, for example, the observer wants to know from today's weather if he could travel on a Sunny day by the next 60 days ahead. You can use the first two letters to code your variables and then run their probabilities using Markov chain.

Home / Essays / Reliability & availability analysis by Markov process