a report on a world issue - GLOBAL WARMING!!

sarah2011 1 / 4  
Hello my name is sarah anderson. I'm a junior this year and our whole class has to do a report on a world issue. I chose Global warming. i have my out line and everything wrote out i just need help writing my intro and thesis statement i have it wrote out but i want to see if its good. please help me its due monday!! Here it is:

Global Warming also known as the green house effect, has received much attention in the past years; but yet our climate isn't a problem yet. It has been shifting over many years. What is increasing in our world is the rate of change; it's accelerating due to the growth of our civilized population. The flowering of our population has increased our use of fuel, and manufacturing. All of these are rising transmissions into out world that increases global warming.
dmurphy 1 / 1  
It's good. I just made a couple grammatical changes. I marked the changes in bold.

Global warming, also known as the green house effect, has received much attention in the past years, but yet our climate still isn't a problem. It has been shifting over many years. What is increasing in our world is the rate of change. It's accelerating due to the growth of our civilized population. The flowering of our population has increased our use of fuel, and manufacturing. All of these are rising transmissions into our world that increases global warming.
anilverma - / 4  
You can start on a scientific note such as

Global warming starts when sunlight reaches Earth. The clouds, atmospheric particles and ocean surface then reflect about 30 percent of it back into space, while the remaining is absorbed by oceans, lands and air.... and so on.
OP sarah2011 1 / 4  
Thank you so much!! Can i post my outline on here and you give me some ideas on what to write next i just need help starting them out. Like the first sentence.
OP sarah2011 1 / 4  
Here is my Outline:

I.Intro.
II Green house Effect
III. Signs of a warming earth
A. Temperatures
B. Natural Disasters
1. Tornadoes
2. Earthquakes

IV. Prevention
V. Conclusion
Mustafa1991 8 / 373 4  
That's "Greenhouse."

You don't seem to provide a section on why it might be necessary to combat global warming. Do you expect your reader to assume it's terrible? What if, instead they warm up to the idea because they dislike frigid weather?
OP sarah2011 1 / 4  
What do you mean by combat? as in like the pros of global warming?
Keng 39 / 134  
You can write how to cope with the global warming. What measures to do so.
Any related agencies to help dealing with the global warming.

You may say the negative effect of the global warming Greenhouse gases, health problems such as repiratory complaints and impacts on environment like water, landscape, aesthetics.

These are my suggestions.

Home / Essays / a report on a world issue - GLOBAL WARMING!!