Research problem topic for a HR paper/ US Law & Problem related to a Company

purplemoose 1 / -  
Hi, I researched this cite and "google" but did not find any good suggestions for my particular assignment. I need a research problem that needs to be solved using existing research about some HR topic. Good solid statistics must be available from existing research to validate the problem. The paper cannot be a simple research say about labor laws in the US but rather a true problem tied to a company or industry.

The problem has to be open enough that research will reveal the answer rather than knowing the answer ahead of time. My interests are benefits, EEOC and diversity. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
hssenior 1 / 1  
Alright, so this is like my school's Senior Project. We have to do the same type of research paper and presentation. For benefits you could possibly write a paper on super-stores like Walmart and how few security benefits they offer their employees. This is a very controversial issue, and very evident. I'm not sure if that's the kind of benefits you meant, though. For diversity an interesting topic could be how schools attain student diversity. I heard that some schools don't accept all perfect school grades and extracurricular students because they want to diversify their class. In other words, you could research the means that a college would go to to attain class diversity. I hope this helps, and if you want clarification, it would be helpful if you gave more information on your exact interests.

Home / Essays / Research problem topic for a HR paper/ US Law & Problem related to a Company