Research for Reservoir Engineering - topics choices

Vagif 1 / -  
Hi. I want to do research related to Reservoir Engineering but I do not know topics. Can you help me with topics?
ChristineB - / 108 55  
Vagif,

I know nothing about Reservoir Engineering, but I'm going to ask you some questions to get started on your paper:

1. Who is the audience for this paper? Are you writing this for the engineering community or the general public? The words you choose and the paper's structure depend on the answer to this question.

2. How does Reservoir Engineering help society? Why is it worth writing about?

3. What are some challenges we face when it comes to Reservoir Engineering? The expense? The effect on the environment? Nothing in life is all good...What are the negatives associated with this field?

If you're doing research for the engineering community, consider look at engineering journals for your research. Do you have access to a university or graduate school library? The librarian may be able to help you find good sources for your work. Also, check Google - I think that's what I would do first if I was writing this paper.

I hope that helps you a little!
Vagif, I agree with ChristineB, the pointers that she gave will definitely give you a good start in this research paper.
As the writing implies, this is a research paper so you have to do an extensive research in Reservoir Eng.
There are a few pointers I want to add;

- You have to define your research title
- the pros and cons
- the significance of the study
- the future of the field or industry
- the greater good and the economic effect in general
- in conclusion, cite a generic or overall engineering perspective of the research

I hope to see your essay, post it here so we can help you further.
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
Hello, I can help to assist you with this topic too. First, you should think about your audience. Once you have done research you need to narrow your topic. Also, I would suggest making an outline. Here is an example:

Topic: Reservoir Engineering

1)What is Reservoir engineering?
2) How has it developed over time?
3) What are the current efforts or projects to use reservoir engineering?
a) Key Everglades Reservoir Project (MSN news)
b) Northern Colorado's growth pushed construction of Glade Reservoir (MSN news)
4) Conclusion

This is just an example to help assist you. You should look in newspapers, journals or periodicals, online on news or other sites that pertain to your topic.

Home / Essays / Research for Reservoir Engineering - topics choices