Research about skill problem such as writing and time managing

Michigani 1 / 4  
please i need help
how can write about my self in skill problems such as writing essay and time managing ,,,,, i do not know how to start
elmar91 4 / 10 2  
can you tell me you want to write about your skill problems such as writing essay or time managing????
OP Michigani 1 / 4  
yes about writing and time manegment
OP Michigani 1 / 4  
I believe that every student have strengths and weakness. My weaknesses in study are time management, writing and plagiarism. In this essay I will mention, my strategies that help me to develop my self in this skills.

First weakens is time management that I do not know how to managing what is important to do first. I have learned through the years that I worked, as shift worker I have to realize how is the time is so important because I do not want to lose time. I set for a weak it Imagine what is my routine in study and daily routine that I have. Decide to make my timetable for every weak. Start in Sunday to next Sunday. That works for me and was so helpful all the work that I have finish early better than before. Before I finished the homework's in deadline or sometime getting late in the day that I should submit it. This action help me to comparing every weak and see what I did and how was my job in the week.

The second weakens that I have writing and plagiarism. My writing needs to develop and get better to write essay. I start to ask what is good ways that help me to prove my writing and avoid plagiarism. I found there are few tips that I should follow will help me a lot. The four tips that I am working on it right now and help me in writing are analysis, preparation, writing and polish. I need to analyses the question and check requirement then preparation. I have to read newspapers, magazines, novels or books as much as possible to improve the writing skill and ask deeply question and research then using grammar structure and glossary. The third one is start writing my own word without any plagiarism. What I got from (Carroll, 2008) : it is really help me to avoid plagiarism, paraphrase the sentence then put few example for practice then write the sentence that mention about what you read from the writer. The fourth is polish. Reviewing the essay many time and I let my friends to review again maybe they will find mistake or give me idea.
My weaknesses in study are time management, writing and plagiarism.

well.... why do you include "plagiarism" in this? It is something that you should refrain from doing because it is stealing someone else's ideas. So it is actually not a strength nor a skill. Time management and writing are skills you need to have... So if you feel you are weak in them, yes you should improve. However, I don't understand why you had "plagiarism" in this list :(

First weakens is time management that I do not know how to managing what is important to do first.

I am not good with managing time and this is because I have no a weakness in identifying the priorities; what is more important to do the first.
OP Michigani 1 / 4  
ihave to change it ,,, please tell me how to make it better
I believe that every student havehas strengths and weakness. My weaknesses in study are time management, writing and plagiarism. In this essay I will mention, my strategies that help me to develop my self in this skills.

I believe that every student has his own strenghts and weaknesses. In my case, I need to sharpen my time management skills as well as my writing skills.

I have learned through the years that I worked, as shift worker I have to realize how is the time is so important because I do not want to lose time.

Being a shift worker for years, I have well understood how I would be benefitted by improving my time management skills.

No issue, I can help you with this. Only thing is I need to have a clear idea about the purpose. If you can tell me the purpose, I can align your writing with it :)

Home / Essays / Research about skill problem such as writing and time managing