The role of art in our modern life. check my mistakes!

alternativeband 1 / 1  
Art always was with mankind. We know people could draw pictures or pictograms even they couldn't speak. Later people drew more beautiful illustrations as their knowledge improved about art. So that art appeared and became one of the most beautiful part of our life. Now there are many forms of art. People think about art as it's the inside world of their own. Because we have love about art in our blood. However, our modern and expanded life may be busy with another problems or solving solutions about them, even like these situations can't make us to live without art. Every modern mansions or even modern building based on art. Because we all love beauty. Art live with us until we hate beauty. But we were born with love to beauty and we have this feeling in our nature. From the ancient to the modern masterpieces created by people are all products of art. So we can say art's role in our modern society is very important and we can say that art gives us pleasure, we're always delighted when we see proficiencies or even miracles created by us. Thanks to art we don't forget that we're human baby!
oscarsalmons - / 5  
Below I have provided you with the edited work.

Humankind was created with Art in him . Despite early man not being able to speak,they could draw pictures or pictograms. Later, people drew more beautiful illustrations as their knowledge about art improved .This led to the appearance of art and it became one of the most beautiful part the human life.Art has evolved and today there are many forms of art. People think about art as it's the inside world of their own. Because we have love about art in our blood. However, our modern and expanded life may be busy with other problems or solving solutions about them, even like these situations can't make us to live without art. Every modern mansions or even modern building is based on art,and it is because humans love beauty. Art lives with us until tend to despise beauty,but we were born to love beauty,therefore this is the human nature. From ancient to modern masterpieces created by people are all products of art. So we can say the role of art role in our modern society is very important,therefore art gives us pleasure, we're always delighted when we see proficiency or miracles created by us. Thanks to art, we don't forget that we need it to make ourselves look beautiful!
OP alternativeband 1 / 1  
Thanks for your reply! Could you underline or show my mistakes with articles (Definite, Indefinite articles) and other mistakes! Thanks again!))

Home / Essays / The role of art in our modern life. check my mistakes!