Short Story Character Comparison Essay- Short Happy Life of Francis, Ernest Hemingway

hiatt 2 / 1  
Hi, I need to write an essay to compare the two main characters, Wilson and Francis in the short story.
The format: Intro paragraph ending with a thesis, 2 body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
I have been trying to think of a thesis for a while but I can't come up with a good one.
My next question is what are 2 good arguments to support the thesis? I was planning on discussing the physical appearance and their behavioral difference. Would these two points be good supporting points?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Here is a copy of the story tarleton.edu/Faculty/sword/Short%20Story/The%20Short%20Happy%20Life%20of%20Francis%20Macomber.pdf

Can someone help me? :/
Oh, okay, how about adding another element to get the fire of thought and analysis started. We can add some current event that is somehow relevant to the concepts in this story. What would you suggest? Maybe others in this forum will have suggestions. You can relate the concept to something that is happening now, and that makes a great introduction. It will help you to get started.

: )

Home / Essays / Short Story Character Comparison Essay- Short Happy Life of Francis, Ernest Hemingway