Show the relationship between psycholinguistic and first language teaching

maitrang95 2 / 2  
- I need to write an short essay about 250 words about the relationship between psycholinguistic and first language teaching. Even I have read many articles about both of them, I need you guys fix and give me more opinion about this, btw, I am studying Applied Language

6.THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN PSYCHOLINGUITICS AND FLT

-There are two arguments to the study of the role of linguistics in language acquisition. The first one advanced by those claiming a role for linguistics universals is that of the logical problem of acquisition. The knowledge students use to underdetermine their competence is not the information they need. The second one is that unlearning only take place if students are supplied with negative feedback in the form of overt correction
So, you are talking about the relationship between psycholinguistics and first language training. Based on what you have said, these are two differing methods of teaching languages to children. However, when you use the word "relationship", that means that there is a middle ground for these two topics. By middle ground, what I mean is, there is an area of teaching or a shared belief in something that helps to relate the two different topics into a single discussion. So, what is that relationship? Figure out the commonality between the two and include it in the relationship presentation. Since these are two different ideologies, maybe there won't be a commonality. So, why did you use the descriptive word "relationship" in the sub-title? Before you create your sub-titles, you must first brainstorm your content. Do not use descriptive words that do not have a relationship with the presented discussion. It will not only be misleading and uninformative, it will also make your research inaccurate and a misrepresentation of the discussion topic.

Home / Essays / Show the relationship between psycholinguistic and first language teaching