Skill Unit 3: Oral History about 9/11.

brearivers 1 / -  
For this paper I have to write a "brief 3-4 (full) page analytical essay about how this person's experiences helped me better understand American History better.

For this paper I chose to interview my sister's boyfriend (age 41) about 9/11. I asked his a series of 22 questions, in which all of them were given great answers. Now that that part is done I have to translate those questions into an analytical essay. I have no idea on how to do that or where to start. Can someone please help me? This paper is due tonight at midnight....

If someone can at least give me an outline on how to do this paper I would be grateful.
Hi Brianna, WELCOME to the Essay Forum family, this website if made to help as much people as possible, not only to learn and practice English but more so, to get better, if not the best at it.

Now, you are absolutely lucky that you have your sisters boyfriend to help you out with the base of your essay because, believe me, writing a 4 page analysis is not considered a brief writing, a full page in itself is already a challenge, especially if you don't have a good base. An analysis is an in depth review of the prompt and information you have in your hand, in your case, this will be the answers to those 22 questions that you are able to gather.

Pretty much, what you have to do, is to elaborate the answers , add a few sentences of your personal opinion, however, the focus of the analysis should be the facts that is related to the answers.

This should be an effective approach to the analysis that you are trying to come up with.

I hope to read and review your analysis here on EF and just a quick reminder, post it page by page so that you will gain a more comprehensive and accurate guidance in the process of revision.

Home / Essays / Skill Unit 3: Oral History about 9/11.