Can somebody help me for Public Policy Master Degree thesis topics?

ieltsdesperate 1 / -  
Helo, im from Malaysia
Im about to continuing my study and im choose Public Policy as my course
Can someone help to find the best and suitable thesis topics for my course?
I prefer a topic that engaged to my 2 related fields (government and international relation)

a little about me:
- Male 23 yo
- Want to studying in UK (Manchester University)
- Bachelor of International Relation
- Work for Government

thank you
aseprudi 20 / 29 16  
Hallo,
I would recommend you some particular topic for your research in the future. As seen, there are a huge difficulties in fleeing the asylum seekers from middle east country including Syria and African countries to European shores, and this issue probably drains a great deal of public attraction in every corner of the world. Therefore, I definitely recommended you to concern how to solve this refugee matter.
@ieltsdesperate, I agree with @asperudi, not only does the great migration of middle eastern nationals affect the current state of politics in the european nation, this issue is also current and your thoughts on this issue will be highly regarded.

When you start your research, I'd like you to remember this guidelines;

- remain true to the objective of your research
- gather facts and figures
- cite examples, speeches and comments from highly regarded politicians and economists as well
- to conclude, cite your opinion on the subject but remain objective, if you can, include your thoughts on what would be the best or a suitable solution to the problem, keeping the political grounds of each nation

Most of all, enjoy doing the research because if you don't, it is more likely to turn in the wrong direction.
We hope to see your paper posted here on EF so we can help you further.

Home / Essays / Can somebody help me for Public Policy Master Degree thesis topics?