SOP guidance for UGRAD program

alijohn 1 / 1  
Hi. Can anyone help me in writing SOP. I am not getting how to write a good SOP.
The Global UGrad program requires their applicants to be able to prove their worthiness of the semester abroad by proving their ability to be a local leader. A local leader is a youth leader who has experience in helping his local community or town, even a specific group of people through his leadership actions and community improvement skills. By providing proof of this information, the scholarship committee will be able to determine if you embody the characteristics they are looking for in their potential students. More importantly, you need to be able to explain how, as a member of the program, you will be able to help improve international relations, albeit in a small but significant scale between the USA and the participating countries. Write a draft based on this explanation. Read the prompt requirements for the essay, then create a draft essay. Post is here when you are done, as a new thread, so that I can review it and guide you in developing a better version.
OP alijohn 1 / 1  
I have written my SOP. Can anyone please please review it? Should I share it here ? Would not be out before program and cause me any damage? Kindly suggest me. Please read the FAQ section. If you want to use our private service, please contact essayforum.com@gmail.com, thank you!

Home / Essays / SOP guidance for UGRAD program