How to start: children of different levels of intelligence should be taught together

farina 11 / 25  
Hi

can someone please help me I cannot write an essay on this following IELTS topic. Please give me some good suggestions I cant think of anything to write on this topic

It is widely believed that children of different levels of intelligence should be taught together, while others think that more intelligent children should be taught separately.

Discuss and present your own opinion.

Thankyou
kashkaldakus 1 / 3  
hi

it is comparison essay. fistly compare this two statements in two body paragraphs then give your own opinion in conclusion.

you can write that first statement controdicts to the princeples of humanity. however second one can give an acces to make very good specialists
FMKHALIL 1 / 2  
Yes...

* Every child has a right to achieve their full potential and should not be held back by the rest of the class.

* Bright pupils from poor backgrounds lack the confidence to make the most of their talents, so they need special treatment.

* Teachers can cover more ground, more quickly when they only have bright pupils in their lessons.

No...

* Money currently spent on the top 10 per cent would be better invested if it were shared between all pupils.

* Middle-class parents will pressure teachers to favour their offspring's 'special talents'.

* Pupils of all abilities can benefit socially and academically from being educated together in mixed-ability classes and schools.

hope this helps :)
OP farina 11 / 25  
Thankyou for your help

Home / Essays / How to start: children of different levels of intelligence should be taught together